Burnham Market Craft Fair is held each year on the third Thursday in August.
This popular event which is fundraising for the community, is entirely run by local volunteers.
Funds are raised by stallholders contributing 10 per cent of their takings.
Profits are donated to local charities and good causes. This year’s craftspeople have been selected from nearly 200 applications
The event is organised by it’s organisers and helpers on the day on a 100% voluntary basis, with all fundraising donations from stall holders taking part in the event (minus minimal necessary expenses to run the event) being distributed back into the local community.
These include –
- Burnham Market Primary School (allocated for school outings)
- Burnham Market Nursery
- Heritage House Day Care Centre
- Burnham Market Community Car Scheme
- Contributions to the PC’s towards play equipment in Burnham Market and Burnham Overy Staithe
- The Scouts
- Bowls Clubs
- Community Nurses and Equipment at the Doctors surgery
The Burnham Market Craft Fair Organising Team is –
Lucinda Reddyhoff &
If you don’t have an email address please contact:
Lucinda on 07771 705 001